A little about me.

I specialize in researching and documenting, more so I put my talents to use in the legal world eagerly trying to find where I fit in, but never really did enjoy it as much as I figured I would. Now I use those skills in a less glorified way working in an office environment dealing directly with lumber. Again, not my passion. However, this job causes me quite a bit of stress which has turned me to do something I do enjoy, and always have enjoyed... writing!!  So I have decided to allow myself a blog to vent and say the things my mind dwells on while I am trapped silently in man's world. My apologies in advance if I go a little too far sometimes... this is essentially my first blog. Still testing out the waters. 

What will you expect from my blog?

Well, at this point just about anything that comes to mind that I think you (my lovely readers) will enjoy, find interesting, or just plain laugh at. (I love anything funny!) This blog is after all about being fun, happy and well You! (In this case me!) So don't take much of what I say as factual. Majority will be personal thoughts pouring out, and the odd time I will do a factual piece which I will direct you to links and references if you want to continuing learning about what I've posted.

I also love learning about many things, one of my favourite topics in the gossip column at the moment is the wonderful world of men! So a few of my up coming posts may be the exploration of the men's mind, what makes them click, and what not. Between magazines, on-line research and first hand experience from my best girlfriends, as well as my self ;) I will share with you what I have learned, and give it a fun twist for your own personal entertainment!

Keep in mind:

I'm no expert, and I don't claim to be in any way. I'm just having fun, sharing ideas and trying to make my world a happier place. Comments and suggestions are always welcome and encouraged! I would love to hear about your experiences, or if you try out one of my suggestions or even if you enjoyed a post and wanted to share your thoughts.

The only thing I ask is to keep negativity to yourself. There will always be another opinion and another side to everything. And again, these are just opinionated pieces for entertainment and fun. A bit of brain ticklers if you will. So please, enjoy, and have fun! Life is to short to focus on the bad.


Be Fun. Be Happy. Be You.

Lots of Love,
Jax 
xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 10 Favourite things to do while Running

Weight loss Journey - Week 1 Revenge Body Realness

Weight loss Hacks THAT WORK