My favourite quotes of the week Apr.20/15-Apr.24/15

Monday April 20 2015:





Super inspirational! Perfect for this week, especially for me! I started my Ab Challenge this week so it's just the push I NEED in the right direction!







Tuesday April 21 2015:




I recently gave up coffee, not by choice, had a bad experience with chocolate covered coffee beans... this really makes me want to try and go back to it!! 
Oh coffee <3








Wednesday April 22 2015:





I have a weird obsession with #mustaches. My phone case is Marilyn Monroe, she's holding her finger with a mustache drawn on it under her nose. Love it! I need to find a vinyl one to put on my car...
Any one know where I can find one?









Thursday April 23 2015:







We can't always avoid the temptations of showing off a super awesome time that happened way back when... But we can always toast to that memory with wine! 








Friday April 24 2015: 







Need I say any more?
















Bonus: Ultimate Fave quote of the week:

 


Have a great weekend everyone! 

Do you have an awesome motivational quote? Or perhaps a funny picture to share?

Leave me a comment and I'll try and feature it in my next "Fave Quotes of the Week" 

Be Fun. Be Happy. Be You.
xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 10 Favourite things to do while Running

Weight loss Journey - Week 1 Revenge Body Realness

Weight loss Hacks THAT WORK