Welcome back Jax!

WOW!
So it's been about a year and 2 months since I've written anything for this blog. I can't believe it has been that long!

Well, lets catch you guys up shall we?

So, for those of you who have read my previous blog posts, you may have found them to be random, comical, hopefully a little inspirational but most of all fun! I would like to continue to maintain the happy vibes throughout this blog and hopefully get you more into what I have been doing.

So let's start off with that.


What Jax has been up to?

TONS.

I am still a fitness enthusiast. Running as much as I can, and working out in public.
I recently left a construction position where I managed to drop a whopping 50 pounds!! It took 7 months, and a lot of sweat! Working this position made me realize the importance of eating right, sleeping better, and making time for myself and for my happiness. Now this job was very busy, and very strenuous. It resulted in my weight loss and motivation to keep going. To follow my progress you can visit my Instagram @fitjax369

I have a YouTube channel!

That's right!! As of right now it's only the one channel, Musical Mondays with Jax. This channel is mostly for fun, sing along's from movies to top hits. I will be singing these songs either as myself or imitating as best as I can. My first video is in costume in celebration of Halloween, I am singing Suddenly Seymour as both Audry and Seymour from the musical Little Shop of Horrors. My next video is a collaboration of beat boxing and my singing over, the classic sing along from Cinderella, a wish is a dream your heart makes.

If you are interested in checking that channel out please be my guest! You can find it here at these links:

I also have older videos, more of a comedy scene, now that Vine is gone, there will be more fun and comical videos airing every Wednesday. Otherwise known as Wacky Wednesdays! First episode will be airing Wednesday November 16 2016 make sure to tune in!!

I've been writing else where...

Yes, I guess you could call it cheating on my blog. I have joined a lovely group of writers and very supportive readers on a website called The Prose This website is geared to inspire writers and to give them the recognition and praise that they very much deserve. I try to take part in as many challenges as I can, and I recently started posting chapters of one of my books I have been working on for some time. The title is Re-Born, a war story about a girl, by no fault of her own is thrown into battle with alterations made to her body after she was mutilated in a fire. I invite you to read my first chapter and let me know what you think thus far. You can read it here:



You can also follow me here: @FlapJax369 on Twitter for more postings on that story.

Another channel I am hoping to launch is Story Telling Tuesdays. I will be going between reading from my book's as well as reading children's stories, sometimes in different voices and accents to bring the characters to life. I was inspired to start this channel after reading to my friends and families little ones. I received such enthusiasm and interest from the little munchkins that I tried to think of a way they could have me read them their favorite story when ever they pleased. That channel is set up to launch Tuesday November 22 2016 so if you or your children are interested in a fun and exciting story time, tune in to my YouTube channel and prepare to go on an adventure!

I am hoping to develop more channels and episodes in the future, so your support and input would be greatly appreciated!

As always,
 Be Fun. Be Happy. Be You.

With Love,
Jax     xox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 10 Favourite things to do while Running

Weight loss Journey - Week 1 Revenge Body Realness

Weight loss Hacks THAT WORK